Legitimate survey sites that pay you cash or points to take surveys.

About my survey site

Hi, and welcome to my blog of free online surveys sites. I have put this blog together because I started taking cash surveys years ago and in my search for free online surveys,  I came across many sites that said you could make thousands of dollar a month just by taking surveys, I was already a member of a lot of the online surveys for free sites but I thought to myself what if they have better survey sites so guess what I paid the fee joined the site, Just to find out they had most of the same surveys online for free sites I was already a member of some was not even survey sites and yes they had some that I didn't have but what it all comes down to is that you can find the same sites on your own.  There are also a lot of free sites that have the same dictionary of survey sites.


I am not going to be like the other sites and tell you that you can make thousands of dollars a month if you take surveys online please do not quit your day job if you have one, the only reason they are telling you that is because they want to make money off of you, they charge you a fee for a list of online surveys for free sites that's it.  That's all you get is a list then you have to go through the list and sign up with the FREE online survey sites.  The reason they charge you the fee is because they have done the work for you by finding the names of the online free surveys sites. But if you don't want to do the work to find the survey sites, have the extra money and think they have something better or you could be the type of person that thinks nothing in life is free go ahead by all means pay the fee but also remember if it sounds too good to be true most to the time it is.

The good news is I have a lot of the online surveys for free sites right here on my blog. I am sure I don't have all of them put I promise if I find one I don't have I will add it to my list.  Like I said before you will not get rich taking surveys, you can earn extra cash yes but get rich NO. 

So how do the free online surveys sites work and when do you get paid. First you sign up for the survey site they will require you to fill out a profile this includes your name home address and e-mail address, some sites also want to know more about you so that they can match you with survey’s before sending you an invite this way they are not wasting their time nor yours.  When you get a survey invite it will tell you how long the survey will take and how much it pays in cash or in points, there will be a link in the e-mail to the survey click on the link to start the free online surveys sometimes you will screen out if you do not match the criteria they are looking for after you complete the survey your account will be credited.  Most surveys free online sites work on a point system each survey is worth so many points then you redeem the points for gift cards or cash.

Here are my tips for taking free online surveys.

1. Join as many survey sites as you can. They are listed below.
2. Open an e-mail account with yahoo, Gmail, or Hotmail.
3. Check your e-mail at least once a day if not more, a lot of surveys close fast.
4. After you become a member of the survey sites and start getting invitations to take surveys, then you can decide on the one's you want to stay a member of and the one's you don't, just unsubscribe to the one's that you don't like so that they will stop sending you e-mail invitations.

I have a lot more sites to add join my blog and come back soon.

Don't forget to share this blog on your Facebook page or tweet so that your friends can start taking free surveys online also. Thanks and good luck.

P.S.  If you still feel the need to pay for a dictionary of survey sites here are just a few of  the hundreds that are out there. 

If you do join one of these sites and start making money like they promise please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Paid Survey Site
Find out all you need to know about taking paid surveys includes free links to paid survey websites.

Kontera Tag

Powered by Blogger.